MORE THAN JUST FITNESS

MORE THAN JUST FITNESS

MyProtein's MYPRE REVIEWED




“Explosive Pre Workout which lives up to the hype!"

I like to have a pre-work out shake prior in the gym and looking for same thing to give me that little extra push. I have tried a number of workout shakes however this concoction looked fantastic on paper.



"Creatine (4g) :MYPRE provides four different types of creatine which includes; Creatine HCl, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl, Creatine Monohydrate and a 99.9% pure form of Creatine Monohydrate which improves physical performance during short-term, high intensity, repeated exercise bouts*.
Caffeine (400mg): MYPRE combines a proprietary blend of caffeine and guarana extract (Paullinia Cupana) to provide 400mg of caffeine per two scoops. Caffeine has been shown to increase alertness and attention*.
Amino AcidsMYPRE provides 4g of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) in a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. MYPRE also contains a full list of Essential Amino Acids with an additional 800mg of Leucine per serving.
Vitamins and Minerals: MYPRE Provides Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, B12, Niacin and Riboflavin which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*. Pantothenic Acid and Biotin also contributes to normal psychological function*.
MYPRE also contains 3g of Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, D Aspartic Acid, and a further 1g of Agmatine Sulphate and Betaine."


MYPRE - Mix ability
As I work out in the evenings, I have opted for only one scoop of MyPRE in my shake due to the caffeine content. Added to approx. 300mls of water and shook. I love the Blue colour of the blue raspberry flavour which mixed in seconds. No sediments were left at the bottom, which always seems to be a problem. 

MYPRE - Taste
Loved it! One of the best tasting pre-work outs I have had for a while. Depending on how strong you prefer the mix, have 300ml - 350ml. (Definitely start with one scoop. I had this at 7:30pm and still took a while to fall asleep at 11pm)

MYPRE - Effectiveness
Took 30 minutes before my workout. Got to the gym and my lips were tingling (I love the feeling). I don't tend to do much cardio, however I did feel I could run a Marathon! Moved on to the weight training, which I increased etc. activity by 10kg from the previous week. Felt more pumped and could probably do any other workout straight after! 

My thoughts: 
Yes! Get it. Not bad price, great flavour and excellent effects. (However don’t expect to sleep) 

9 out 10

Reviews reflect the individual opinion of the reviewer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...